EBOS reports records earnings for 2016
EBOS Group Limited is pleased to announce strong results for the financial year ended 30 June 2016, as a result of continued growth across its Healthcare and Animal Care businesses.
- Group Revenues up 17% to $7.1 Billion
- EBIT exceeds $200 Million for the first time, +16.3% growth to last year
- Net Profit after Tax up 19.9% to $127 Million
- Record Operating Cashflow of $224.1 Million
- Earnings per Share growth of 18.7%
- 30% increase in Final Dividend to 32.5 cents per share
EBOS Group Chief Executive Officer, Patrick Davies, said the result reflected the strength of the Group’s diversified Healthcare and Animal Care businesses. Both segments benefited from robust underlying economic and demographic fundamentals driving increased demand for products and services.
“The result reflects our ability to capture the growth opportunities that continue to emerge within our prime business segments,” Mr Davies said.