Strong first half delivers double-digit revenue and profit growth
EBOS Group today announced an interim unaudited net profit of $68.8 million for the six months to 31 December 2016 following significant growth across its Healthcare and Animal care divisions in Australia and New Zealand.
- Group revenue up 17% to $4.0 billion
- Underlying Net Profit after Tax up 9.5% to $70.2 million (+13.2% on a constant currency basis);
- Operating Cashflow before capex of $47.9 million
- Underlying Earnings per Share growth of 9.0% (+12.7% constant currency)
- Interim dividend declared of 30 cents per share, +15.4% to the previous corresponding period
EBOS Group CEO Patrick Davies commented:
“Our Healthcare and Animal Care businesses are performing strongly and the benefits of our diversified portfolio of businesses are evident again in the first half results. Our more recent acquisitions of BlackHawk and Red Seal are making significant contributions to the earnings growth of the group.
We continue to invest in our healthcare businesses as evidenced by completion of the Terry White Chemmart merger in the first half. This merger has created one of Australia’s largest retail pharmacy networks that is well placed for growth and future opportunities that emerge in the retail pharmacy sector.”