EBOS reports record earnings for 2017
EBOS Group Limited today announced record financial performance for the year ended 30 June 2017.
- Group Revenue up 7.4% to $7.6 billion
- Underlying Net Profit after Tax up 9.1% to $138.6 million (+11.6% constant currency)
- Underlying Earnings per Share growth of 8.7% (+11.1% constant currency)
- Operating Cashflow of $143.9 million
- Net Debt to EBITDA of 1.79x post the acquisition of HPS
Underlying, constant currency, net profit after tax growth of 11.6% was reported for the period. Strong profit growth was recorded by both the Healthcare and Animal Care segments as the Group realised the benefits from both organic growth and strategic investments undertaken in prior years.
The Group again generated good cash flows with cash from operating activities of $143.9 million, resulting in Net Debt to EBITDA of 1.79x post the acquisition of HPS.
EBOS Group CEO, Patrick Davies commented:
“EBOS is benefiting from a number of significant strategic investments undertaken over recent years in both our Healthcare and Animal Care divisions which has delivered record financial performance.”